Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting for Resolume in DXV

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm having a few different issues but they're all related to trying to get DXVs exported through the encoder. 

The first problem I'm having is that the files are being exported as .movs. I *do* have the Resolume plug in for the DXV format. If it helps solve the problem, I'm having the same issue with Resolume Alley (Resolume's own media encoder)

How do I get these programs to export in DXV?

(this only applies if I have to use .movs) The second problem I'm having is that some of the footage I exported is showing up as being half a gig, while other files of the same length are much smaller. I did both of these exports back to back and as far as I can tell I didn't do anything different between the two. They look identical when I look at their properties in every way except their size.

How do I get these to export in a proper size?

Thanks in advance for the help 

Resolume help.PNG

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The option to edit my comment isn't showing up so I just wanted to add that If you look at the file Gandahar and the one below it, GandaharBloodvessels, you'll see that the second is only three seconds long but it nearly the same size as the movie. And GandaharDinosaur is the same length as Bloodvessels but nearly 10x the size. What's going on here? 

InkedResolume help_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines