• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video with transparent background for web

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What export settings would you use to get a web friendly file, out of a movie with a transparent background?
It's a short animation (2 secs) at 1920x1440 size. I need to export it with rgb+alpha, so I chose the png codec, which output a 44mb sized file.

Is it possible to get it under 10mb somehow?

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

The only web-friendly video spec with alpha is FLV. You may need an old copy of Adobe Media Encoder to make it. If I recall correctly, CS5.5 did it correctly while CS6 would double the file size for some reason. I'm not sure if there was a bug fix to CS6 and I've never dealt with it since CC released, so I don't know what versions of it you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only web-friendly video spec with alpha is FLV. You may need an old copy of Adobe Media Encoder to make it. If I recall correctly, CS5.5 did it correctly while CS6 would double the file size for some reason. I'm not sure if there was a bug fix to CS6 and I've never dealt with it since CC released, so I don't know what versions of it you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laumark,

Adding to Szalam's reply, you can download Premiere Pro CS6 version following the instructions in this article How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines