• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extreme slow render than premiere pro v22.5

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the some update it think 22.3 media encoder started to be extremly slow on render. So i have a project 4k 7h30min to render on premiere pro it takes like 5h30min and on media encoder like 17h. 

Another project 1080 3h, premiere pro like 50min, media encoder like 5h to 6h. 

I did reset cache, preference nothing has changed. It was a good program when i had multiple projects to render, i could edit in premiere pro another one but now i have to render everything in premiere because media encoder takes even days to render. 6projects i need a week, when with premiere pro just a day. Why did you ruin it?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on my end. Nothing changed, I produced simple videos on a daily base, the most simple one took ~12-15 minutes with my new high end PC.

With the update, it's now up to 30 minutes. I haven't tried the bigger videos yet that usually take up to 1h30 but assume it would have the same effect..

(Atleast I finally get notifications now :)! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Were you able to solve the rendering problem? The same thing happens to me. Is it a problem with the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't solve anything, no one cares it seems. With what i find with every new update something is geting worse and it stays the same, never to be fixed. 

It's an update problem because i didn't had any problems before, it worked the same as premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, AME version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your issue will be helpful.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Would you will be willing to share a Premiere Pro prodect and the related media that demonstrate this problem? As you might imagine, we do performance testing for every new release of Media Encoder and we're not seeing an issue like you describe. I'd be very eager to test your files on our systems and see if we can discover what the issue is. 

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then how can i send 200gb+ of files to test it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upload it via MASV. Here's the link: https://samplefiles.portal.massive.app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've uploaded but no link was given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines