Please help. I have a new MacBook Pro and have been running the latest Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encorder. For some reason, its starting to export my finals at a very slow rate. I had a 1 minute video that it taking 8 hours to export. It was working fine the other day, I haven't made any changes to my computer or settings, just been working on editing the footage when I ran into this extremely frustrating issue. I have a client that is waiting for a 55 minute project I want to export but it says it will take 20 hours to export.
I also find it weird that on Media Encorder, when it did elapsed my 55 mins video (in one attempt) the elapse bar doesn't move and the render time increases. Please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both PP and AME. No luck. I honestly don't know what to do.
SPECS ABOUT MY COMPUTER
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
Memory: 16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4
Thanks for writing in. The system details look good enough. We'll need more information to troubleshoot the issue.
We're here to help.
Thank you for getting back to me.
The effects I am using on my project are the "push" transitions from the Video Transitions menu. I am also footage from a Zoom meeting call that is in a H.264 codec, at 24fps and the dimensions is 1280x720.
I would like to export my video into YouTube so that's why I changed my sequence to 1920x1080 but kept the fps the same.
Below are some screen shots of my sequence settings and my export settings
I'm also running into this problem where the elapsed time isn't accurate. For example this says that it has elapsed 17 mins yet the total video is 55 mins and the progress bar doesn't really move. The remaining time increases too.