Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMLE 3.2: Stream to Facebook and YouTube at the same time

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.

My team and I are searching for a compact solution for a big upcoming event.
The goal is to stream 1 Signal with only 1 PC to 2 different social media platforms (YouTube and Facebook) at the same time with only 1 software, so it's easier to overview.

I'm able to change the different bit rates in FMLE 3.2, does this mean that there is a way to stream so two different FMS URLs?

Hope for a quick answer,

thanks!

Greets from Germany

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize this reply is about 5 years later than when the question was originally asked. It may be useful for anyone searching for a similar solution.

I do something similar to this every day for my company. I have been using OBS (Open Broadcast Software) as my stream originating software. With OBS I stream to a stream repeating service (Restream.io) who will then forward the feed to Facebook (Two different pages/accounts) Youtube, and an RTMP for our website's streaming page. This gives me just one bandwidth's worth of an outbound stream that winds up at many different destinations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines