• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitches in Exports on M1 Max

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a H.264 file on my Macbook Pro M1 Max. The faces are glitching throughout the export - eyes shifting position, teeth frozen for few frames - etc. turning off hardware encoding does not help. Changing from VBR 2 pass to CBR does not help as well. All my applications are current. my Mac OS is 12.2.1. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,  

This issue should be fixed in the latest beta of Premiere Pro and will be included in the next release version of Premiere Pro. Information about how to use Creative Cloud beta applications is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-beta.html. The summary of that article is:

1. Beta apps are available from the "Beta Apps" section of the Creative Cloud Desktop app. 

2. Beta apps are designed to be installed alongside release apps - it's completely safe to have both installed. However...

3. Beta apps are unfinished and should not be relied upon for critical work.  

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that - Thanks Fergus! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fergus, unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. I'm using the current version of Media Encoder. Running in Rosetta also doesn't help. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 14.06.36.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please share some media files and a project file with me, plus the rendered output? Are you using Premiere Pro v22.5; it just came out this week. 

Thanks,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to send - what is the best way for you to download roughly 100 GB?

I am running 22.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! First, I would definitely suggest you install v22.5, which came out this week. If you still see the problem, share the files with me via the link I will send you via email. 

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updated to 22.5 and still getting glitches - see attached. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 17.10.52.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines