• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

h264 exports, but won't playback

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I don't know if theres any recent developments with MacOS but I can't get any playback with h264 exports in VLC or Quicktime or any other app. I have a standard late 2019 iMac so it shouldn't be a hardware issue.  I don't know if I need to install a codec or what? File seems to work if I upload to YouTube or Vimeo but it won't playback locally from the file.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 2.00.46 PM.png

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried importing the exported media in Premiere Pro & checked if it's playing properly? Also, let us know the version of Media Encoder that you are using.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola es raro que no puedas reproducir tu video. lo primero que haria es exportar un fraccion para probar que efectivamente este exportando correctamente. de ser asi vuelve a exportar la totalidad del archivo en un aruta diferente del disco. y deja que termine el proceso de cerrado de la metadata. es decir que cuando llegue a 100% la pantalla de exportacion se cierre sola.

saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines