• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have paid plan but Media Encoder still says HEVC only with paid plan.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid plan but Media Encoder still says HEVC only with paid plan.

This file requires the HEVC codec, which is available to Creative Cloud members. To upgrade to a paid plan go to:

www.adobe.com/go/video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-check that your Creative Cloud Desktop is logged into your Adobe ID.

If logged in or not, I'd also restart.

If after that you're not getting a message prompting you to install HVEC the 1st time you use it, start a support chat with Adobe Support.  It will take some patience as you work through the issue with them, but they should be ale to verify that everything is installed correctly and active.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with the same notification implying I don't have a "paid plan". This computer is logged into Creative Cloud Desktop with the correct Adobe ID. I tried restarting and signing out/in again and that did not change anything. I was exporting HEVC files with premiere through media encoder (both are cc2020) less than a week ago so I doubt it's a problem with installation.  

Since getting the error message and restarting, media encoder does not display the error message again but also will not export any file with the HEVC codec (rather - it does export the file just with no audio or video. just a super useful solid black silent file). Not wild about spending a few hours on the phone with Adobe Support since I will not be able to bill my clients/get paid for those hours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Error is an obvious problem in 2017 and here we are in 2022 and I am having the same issue.  Adobe Support can't seem to figure it out. Seems like they should have been able to resolve it by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing is happening to me did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines