• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import sequences Natively

Participant ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe, its me one of your customers, My monthly fee garantues your payment so take care of our problems otherwise  you may miss my money in the future.

This bug has been repeorted in another thread but it seems that you (Adobe) is not interested on cutomer Problems.

Due to this issue I reverted back to 14.4 late 2020 an with this Version everything works as expected..
Now I installed the latest PP and AME Versions (14.9) an I  immediatly run into the Error again when using 4K H264/H265 footage (GoPro).
Selektor: 9
Fehlercode: 3
I was surprised, because after changing the following settings in AME I was able to export without any error. (see attached screenshot) "import sequences natively" = unchecked
After reverting the settings "import sequences natively = active" the error apperared again every time i tried to export.

After unselecting "import sequences natively" again i had no further Problems, the error was gone again

It appears however th export seems to be a little bit slower when using "import sequences natively = unchecked"

Nevertheless I am disappointed because no Adobe official has responded in this thread yet.

attached a screenshot of the settings I'm talking about.

And no there is no hardware problem neither is there a slow system. My system is an absolute highend machine.
Only M2 drives and 12Core 24Thread CPU+ NVidia
All running with the latest patches and drivers.

Hey Adobe, come out of your golden shell an help us.
2021-02-09 23_20_40-Adobe Media Encoder 2020.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We aren't Adobe. Posting doesn't tell Adobe about bugs or problems, it's just chatting with other customers (often in the same situation). There is no "official response" expected in a community forum. Please report (and try to keep it polite, otherwise it won't get into the problem system)... https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry did not know that.
Was linked to that page via cc desktop and therfor I thought it is an official adobe maintained forum.

Thanks for the link. will post may problem there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines