Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite Remaining Time Increasing by Days On AME Rendering

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear AME Support Team,

Like In the image bellow , i'm trying to render an after effects project , but i can't determine when it will be finished ,and i can't found good solution for this problem even i've set the best productions settings .
Infinite Remaining Time Increasing On AME Rendering.PNG

Note: AME is in its default settings

Please help me out , i was running for 2 days to solve the problem of not-importing AE project to AME after i solved it by reinstalling the both of AE and AME , i've found this stuck problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have a powerful Nvidia GPU, set the render engine on "Accelerated GPU Mercury Playback Engine (CUDA)".

After all, the render time depends on the complexity of the composition (Many effects, 3d effects....) and on your pc power.

So what are your specs ?

PS: I saw that you render at 15 frame per second, the video will looks like horrible ! Try 24 - 25. : )

Hope it help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dear,
Thanks for suggestions , but sadly my pc is not that good , i'm depending on RAM and weak CPU and i didn't add 3D effects , they're just some effects linked to Audio Amplifude , i'm using such 15 bitrate for my pc weakness and in order to boost rendering but without good result .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines