• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder is not working. I can open it frome After Effect, but it says that it can not find my comp. 

When I drag it inside AME it tries to connect to the project forever. Nothing more happen. I uninstalled the app and installed it again (for AE and AME). Same issues. It's impossible to export anything.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Uninstalling and disinstalling doesn't work, using the "Queue in AME" button in AE neither... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, it connects forever to the project and seems stuck, could not render anything so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you test the issue after disabling the Hardware encoding under Preferences > Media?

Let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work. ME keeps connecting... forever. Mine failed inmediatly after 3 succesfull videos created from the same AE comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found a sad solution, but it worked for me and my client. Exporting directly from AE and then drag de .mov video inside AME, so I can create an H.264 clip. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines