• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeps crashing before update and even after latest update.

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team Adobe,
This is been the issue since almost an year. Have been patiently waiting for each update hoping that will solve the issue. But nothing has changed and this has afftected our teams work, and with lockdowns and work from home scenerious its been very difficult. Can there a be solution soon for this, please?

Have gone through the forum multiple time to get solutions, but nothing has helped so far.

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Hi Shivangi,

Actually seems to be working ok today.  I had already updated to the latest Nvidia drivers as well.

However on Friday, there was a Dell Command Update. Didn't seem like would have anything to do with it,

but I've open/closed today about 20 times w/o issue.  I have a co-worker who is still haveing issues w/ AE ... but we'll see how it goes now.  Thanks, Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lakshmi,

We understand this is a tough time for everybody. We'll make sure the issue gets addressed ASAP. 

Does AME crash while the export is in progress? Could you share more details?

What are your system details(OS, RAM, GPU, etc)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar issues wirh AME ... Premiere seems to be fine since the latest update 15.2.

On a Dell Precision 5540 running latest Windows 10 Pro 20H2.

After multiple attempts, I can usually get to run, but it'll just hang, and I have to quit the process in Task Manager multiple times before getting it to start.

I've attached a couple crash reports, and switched to txt, so could upload.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the crash log. Could you test the issue after updating the GPU drivers to the latest version?

Let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

Actually seems to be working ok today.  I had already updated to the latest Nvidia drivers as well.

However on Friday, there was a Dell Command Update. Didn't seem like would have anything to do with it,

but I've open/closed today about 20 times w/o issue.  I have a co-worker who is still haveing issues w/ AE ... but we'll see how it goes now.  Thanks, Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll be marking this as a correct answer. 🙂

Give us a shout if you get any other issues.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

30th october 2021
Media Encoder is still NOT working after latest Update - Code 205 for over a year!!!
What's going wrong???
It's unbelievable!!
your very angry customer, Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines