• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version of Media Encoder not receiving files from Premiere Pro

Contributor ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Historically, I've invoked Media Encoder from within Premiere Pro by hitting <CTL>M from within the timeline.  This brings up the Export Settings dialog where I enter my settings and then click on Queue which launches Media Encoder and loads my project and settings into it ready for rendering at the click of the green arrow.  

I received several CC updates the other day, and I think Media Encoder was among them.  Since then, all of the above continues to work as usual except the last part.  Once Media Encoder launches, there's nothing in the queue.  I can add my project via the Add Source button, and render it, but that's an extra step and I'm not sure which of my export settings are coming over (I know the output file name isn't).  Is anyone else having this problem?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try launching Media Encoder first, then in Premiere enqueue the sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah, that works. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines