• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

limelight

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all, I need to convert an Animate animation to an 1280x720 video with a bitrate of 8mbps. It will be used in Limelight. Every time I export to media encoder, no matter the setting I choose the bitrate is not 8mbps. I may be stupid and not understanding. 

If I use the Adobe Stock HD with audio (20mbps), when published this is the file info I see: data rate at 966kbps and total bitrate of 1283kbps. I need it to be 8000kbs. 

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Dawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Video files are composed of a video track (which has a bitrate) and an audio track (which has a bitrate). The combined bitrates of these two elements form what is known as the "datarate" which is usually very similar to the video bitrate (due to the audio bitrate typically far lower than the video bitrate) but is often just called the "bitrate." 

What preset are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines