• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ME keeps crashing

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently finished a project and when I try to export my ME and Premiere Pro keep crashing. Only two days ago I had successfully exported a version of it that gave me no problems. I've recently updated the latest software in PP, ME, intel and Nvidia and it did not solve the problem. I've tried to revert to previous versions and it did not work either. In addition, in PP the home screen disappear and instead I have a black page.

I am using a Dell XPS 15 9500, 32gb ram, Intel Core i9-10885H CPU @ 2.40GHz, with Nvidia GeForce 1650 Ti.

What can I do? I'm getting very frustrated.

TOPICS
Crash , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enrico5C86,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please check if any crash log is saved on the system. These logs can help us to diagnose the issue properly. Also, let us know if there are any third-party plugins used in the project.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was previously working with AME 15.1, and was just fine, but since I updated to 15.4.1 I haven't been able to open it anymore, always gives an error and quits unexpectedly:

Application Specific Information: 

/usr/lib/libcrypto.dylib 

abort() called 

Invalid dylib load.

Clients should not load the unversioned libcrypto dylib as it does not have a stable ABI.

I've tried to go back to 15.1, tried all other versions, and none had worked, its always crashes on opening with the same error!!!
My operational system:
Mac OS Big Sur 11.5.2 - 6-Core Intel Core i9 - 2,9 GHz - 6Core - 1Processor - 256 KB - 32 GB

ANY HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines