• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ME will not load. produces and error when opening

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ME 2021 when downloaded from Creative Cloud app produces an error and will not open.

I am currently using a iMac on macOS Big Sur 11.3

Can someone contact me so I can download and use the software.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Error or problem , Feature request , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I understand AME does not load for you. Could yu share more details?

1. What error do you get when you try to launch the application?
  2. Was it working fine with the previous version?
  3. Do you have any other Adobe application?

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1). See image attached.

(Adobe Media Encoder has encountered an unexpected error and cannot continue.)

2) Previous versions have worked before. When this didn't work, I unistalled and then re-downloaded. It will currently not open.

3) Yes. I have several other Adobe CC applications, all seem to be working fine, includign Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, etc. 

How do we get ME working?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update Shivangi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

I am also experiencing this same issue and have followed the same steps as gordonj24399239.

Is there a fix? I desperately need this to be working ASAP.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry,

Unfortunately I have not heard, or had any updates to a resolution for this issue. Thanks for adding to the thread, and hopefully we can get it solved quickly.

Thanks

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Gordon,

Sorry for the delay in response. Have you considered reinstalling the application?

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

Yes, I first uninstalled, re-started, then re-installed.

No Luck.

I also completed an MacOS update this morning, 11.3.1 and after re-start, thought that maybe it would help. 

Unfortunately, none of the above has corrected the error. I am still unable to load ME.

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see! The issue is happening only with AME 15.1 which is weird.

I suggest performing clean installation of Adobe applications. 

Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let me know if this brings any change.

-Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

Unfortunatley the cc cleaner tool removes ALL of the installed Adobe products on the computer, not just corrupted versions. I have 9 CC applications installed, including Pr & Ae.  While the other apps are working fine, I find this to be tremdously tedious and time consuming while on deadlines to re-install apps working fine just so we can load ME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same problem here. AME do not open. I tried the CC Cleaner i it still do not open. Now I'll have to try to downgrade de MacOS to Catalina version. It's just ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand!

Since you have performed reinstallation of your macOS, I thought this is something we can try. However, I won't persuade you for it. 

Also, I can see that we have more users who have performed clean installation yet it is not working for them.

Have you tested the issue on the latest version AME v15.2?

If you're still experiencing the issue, I'd recommend you to check if your computer has saved any crash log for the instance.

You can take reference from this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-on-windows-o...

Let me know. I'll be actively working on this post.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled the Big Sur. Still not working. I found this report attached. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the crash log. I have shared it with our engineering team for analysis.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We got a lead!

As per the crash log, the issue seems to be happening with the VTwinFX plugin. Could you disable it and test the issue again?

Let me know the outcome.

-Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I tried it and still not working. It's so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll dig deeper. Meanwhile, could you confirm how do you disable the plugin? Did you uninstall it?

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing in. Did you try the suggestions shared above?

Did it help?

Let us know.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did, still a problem.  I even tried putting in version 14.9, that at one time worked but even that did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clean installation as well? 

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivangi,

Please see my response above. Is it correct that you have to wipe all CC applications (9+) to get the one application to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am and have been having the same issue for a while. I have wiped all preferences and the config files, done clean re install of different versions and nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now perchased the awful Wondershare converer, £60 one off payment, no subscription 😉 and it did the job first time!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am experiencing the same problem. I am running on Big Sur 11.4 (just updated) and tried reinstalling Media Encoder. Still no change. Right now, I'm importing my footage into After Effects which can successfully be added to Media Encoder Queue as a composition. It's pretty tedious, so hopefully this issue can be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines