Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encode dynamic link server won't connect

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone would be able to help me. Whenever I add a composition from AE to ME, the composition appears in ME but ME can't connect to the dynamic link server. It works once in a while (today I've tried 13 times and 1 composition is encoding). I've never had this issue in the last 2 years of working with AE and ME, it's just been in the last 2 weeks that this process has become very time-consuming and frustrating! 

I've tried everything that has been in the forums about this issue but they haven't helped unfortunately. I am working on AE 2021 version 18.0.0  and ME 2021 version 15.0.

My Mac specs are:

macOs Catalina version 10.15.7

iMac (late 2012)

Processor 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Memory 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Startup disk Macintosh HD - Data

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1 GB

Any help you be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem  !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to fix this problem? I have the same issue since a few days now...

I've tried almost everything that was suggested in other threads but nothing worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue it's insanely frustrating. Tried reinstalling the old version, but it wouldnt work with the new version of after effects, so reinstalled the new one AGAIN, but still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where's Adobe regarding this issue?  I can't link Premiere to AE or AE to ME.  I've spent all day on this and nothing had gotten done.  We need answers now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, been having it since I installed Mac OS Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the exact same issue, so downgraded back to ME 14.9 and AE 17.7.0 and seems to be working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines