• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoded 14.3 Crashing

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated to Media Encoder 14.3 and it's constantly crashing on export from Premiere Pro.

I've managed to work out that as soon as it gets to a scene that has Lumetri colour correction applied it crashes....not good

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen on any scene with the Lumetri effect or just one? Have you tried doing a test of a new project with only a single clip that has Lumetri on it? If the test project doesn't crash try importing your working project into a new one. Alternatively, what happens if you delete then reapply the Lumetri effect to the proper scene (not just cut and paste, but reapply and correct from scratch)?

Also, if you export just that scene directly from Premiere does Premiere crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes stops rendering sometimes crash my Macbook Pro 2017 :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens to me too on my MacBook Pro 13" 2015.

Just randomly stops rendering without any warnings, not even "stopped responding", but just freeze and stop for minutes, until you Force Quit it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Have a Imac 2019 with 64gb and ME crashes it..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines