• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 14.0.4 missing font, stops at 3% left

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Warning: Font BebasNue Regular missing" comes up when loading a Premiere Pro project into the queue. The font is used in the video briefly, came from one of the text title presets. Encoding proceeds until 3% remaining then stops. Does not happen if this font is not included. I checked Fonts online and my account is enabled / synched with this font listed as available. I uninstalled, re-installed, synched, but the same problem occurs. I'll change the font in the project to something else that works, but how about it? This isn't the first time that Encoder has become unglued from some fonts.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue. And it's strange considering that the "missing" font is from Adobe Fonts and works in all other Adobe programs: just not ME.

There is no fix apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks for writing in. I understand you are unable to finish export because it gets stuck at 3% everytime and gives an error related to the fonts not in sync.

• Does it happen specifically for any particular fonts?
  • What happens when you export the project directly from Premiere Pro?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had the same issue, except the fonts my Media Encoder is missing are "Montserrat Black & Bold". I have these fonts synced with my Adobe Creative Cloud, including Media Encoder, and the warning remains. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, but it hasn't worked.

Similarily, I don't even use the font in my sequence and the video will render up to the last few percent (not sure if it's 3% exactly)

Appreciate any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same for me, with the same font. I've not been able to get past this, and must encode in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been ANY resolution to this?  

I'm experiencing the exact same problems as described above, and it's telling me I'm missing Bebas Neu and Interstate Regular.  

This is very frustrating.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is so HORRIBLE. There's ALWAYS  a problem to deal with that is completely rediculous. So, the latest greatest problem is missing BebasNue for me too. Adobe overcharges forcing people to be tethered to a cloud so they can update it and create more problems. There is nothing creative happening with this "creative suite" when we're dealing with constant problems. The only thing creative are the new problems created by adobe. Maybe if they didn't have morons in their beta department their paying customers wouldn't be abused with having to pay to be their beta-testers. Then they make us deal with it in a forum instead of having someone to immediate contact for support like a real company. I really got to find alternatives to these horrible products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines