• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 14.3 not launching at all

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody experienced Media Encoder being unable to launch in ALL version of 14.3?

I have had to roll back to 14.2 to be able to use it. Strangely, I get NO error message on screen at all.

I'm using a 5K imac with 16GB of Ram and ALL the other Adobe software is working, just not Media Encoder. It looks to be loading, I see all the plugins across the splash screen and then... it just disappears! No warning, no message. I double checked activity monitor and it just doesn't launch.

I use only a few plugins from FX Factory and keep on top of updates. I have even tried to delete these and nothing works. After effects and Premiere Pro are working just fine.

Any thoughts or tips on how I can get it to work? And I have tried Command+Option+Shift whilst launching to reset the preferences.

thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jason,

Thanks for writing in. This does not sound ideal. I appreciate that you troubleshot the issue before contacting us. 

I found an article related to crash while launching Premiere Pro. It can also be used for AME. Check it out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-troubleshoot-premiere-pro-crash-at-launch/td-...

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines