• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 15.2 MAC not converting full lenght h264

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder on Mac doesnt encode my Files to h264 properly. There is always black frames (sometimes even seconds) missing in the encoded files. Tested on 2 Mac Pro 2019 and its the same problem on both machines.

Please Fix asap, we cant use it anymore

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar (if not same) problem. When I play back any exported h264's in any media player, the image freezes and audio cuts out.

I've tested exporting several different file types to h264. All have the same issues.

I've tried exporting from Media Encoder and directly from Premiere. Same problems.

When I bring one of these broken mp4s back into premiere, the clip is shortened - cuts off earlier than the section I had exported.

I was having this problem a month or so ago using v15. When I updated to v15.2, the problem went away for a time, but now it's back. Again, exports always trip up on playback (any player) in the last few seconds of the duration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this very same issue, it;s intermitent but 75% of the time this issue occurs and it is completely disrupting live project timelines.

Adobe, please fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is user to user forum where we users help each other. The Adobe engeneers do not always read everything here. If you feel strongly about a (new)feature or (bug) fix please post it here, as it will be read by the engeneers:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines