Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2018 Version 12.0 - framerate issues

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

i recently created a new After Effects 2018 (Version 15.0.0.) project with 25,00 fps and sent it to Media Encoder 2018 12.0 (Build 202). I then sent this file H264 file to my sound designer, who is working with QBase. When he imports my H264-file, QBase tells him that the framerate is 24,98 fps, not 25,00. I checked the file on my computer with premiere and Quicktime and it says 25,00 fps.

So i opened an old Media Encoder 2014 and set the framerate manually to 25,00 fps. If Imported this file into QBase, it works and QBase says 25,00 fps.

Compared in QBase, the Media Encoder 2018 is shorter than the Media Encoder 2014 encoded file ... So there is definitely something wrong?!?!

We had a lot projects together in the past and this never happened until today ...

Can anyone help?

BR and thanks in advance
Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hello Adobe team,

your hotline told me that this is a know bug and that the team is working on a solution. How long will this solution take? This issue complicates my complete workflow ...

Please let me know about the planed date for the bugfix.

Thx in advance

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe team,

your hotline told me that this is a know bug and that the team is working on a solution. How long will this solution take? This issue complicates my complete workflow ...

Please let me know about the planed date for the bugfix.

Thx in advance

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, according to regulations, we can't answer a date when a certain bug will be fixed. In general, we should have an update very soon, however.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines