• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2019 won't render AFX 2019 comp

Participant ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installed new 2019 CC versions yesterday and today have tried several times to render a h.264 out of AME from an AFX 1920x1080 comp. only effects are lumetri color adjustments. the AFX comp will render a Pro-res movie successfully from the AFX render cue but when i send the same comp to media encoder to do an h264 version it hangs within seconds. no apparent error messages, AME just stops. i'm on a I-mac with OS sierra 10.12.6, drivers for Nvidia are up to date.

very frustrating because the h264 codecs no longer are available in the AFX render cue format options so i can't just render the h264 directly from AFX.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue for weeks, I called Adobe customer support and they essentially told me I had to wait until an update came out to resolve the issue. I've also found that this issue isn't all that uncommon whenever adobe releases new editions of their programs each year. I doubt they will have a fix for you anytime soon based on my experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What workaround do you people have?

Do render a prores and then re-export in trough handbreak or something? Just go for the 422 hq?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines