Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder 2020 using 100% of RAM

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I'm encoding some MOV. files and for some reason Media Encoder is using all of my ram to a point where I cant use my computer.
I have 64 GB of ram, and up until now even on heavier encoding it didn't use much of it and I could do over stuff in the meanwhile, but all of the sudden It started using all of the RAM that is installed on my computer, and no matter what I do, use a different file, different location, reinstall, clear cache, export from premier, set it to use as little as possible, turn my computer on and off several times, it still shots up almost instant and uses 100% of my RAM.
here are my specs,
Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Microsoft Windows 10 64 BIT
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING
4x16 GB DDR4-3200
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
I would very much appreciate any help with the matter
thank you,
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue when queueing renders in AME, even though the render have finished, the RAM usage keeps going up and up making the next render stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines