• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 22.2 Crash

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update Media Encoder works on none of my machines, neighter does the After Effects render engine, nore can't I safe files there.
I really can't work like that any more. My customers are mad and they are right. It is verry frustrating that Adobe does not enaugh user testing before errors like that came to download. I don't even want anyone to fix my bugs any more. My only solution is to recreate the whole project with da vinci resolve

The only reason I post this, is to let Adobe know the specs to prevent other users for having the same problems.

macOS Monterey iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 28 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 Radeon Pro 580 8 GB 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost the same iMac specs with macOS Monterey 12.2.1 and the latest After Effects and Media Encoder updates.

I cant export render compositions from After Effects to Media Encoder. Media Encoder freezes, stops to work, and when comps are exported to Media Encoder queue (after several app restarts) render process stops after 3-4 minutes of rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac 24inch, M1, 2021
MacOS Monterey 
M1 Chip

I cannot export anything, I cannot export from adobe media encoder. Is this a Mac issue or an Adobe issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is Adobe issue 100% - I went back to previous Adobe update - Media Encoder render is a bit slower than usual, but now I can at least export render comps from After Effects to Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines