• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 22.3 Repeatedly Hangs at 16 seconds left to render

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I've used AME 22.3 and I do not like it at all. ME has never been the greatest, but this release is horrid. I have a project that I cannot render whether I use the queue or do a direct export from the project. It hangs with 16 seconds remaining every time. Anyone else experiencing this kind of behavior??

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, in the last moment of the export just nothing happen and stills keep reamining the same time to "finish" the video. In the folder i only have 2 files, a .acc and a .m4v and one file of .mp4 with out bites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I had the project and all related files on an external drive. I moved it from the PC containing ME 22.3 to my older MacBook and updated just Premiere. I exported the project using the ME 22.2 dekstop app and the project completed flawlessly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 22.3.1 has a fix for export hanging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines