Media Encoder can't access my files for render

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

I recently got a Macbook upgrade from work and have been setting up my programmes. 

When I first used Me I believe i made the mistake of pressing 'Don't allow access' when trying to import files from my desktop, and now i keep receiving errors whenever I try, saying it can't open my files / can't access the source.

I've since tried un-installing and re-installing the apps, clearing the settings, and restoring older versions of the programme. None of which have helped.

Can anyone please help with this issue? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change Privacy preferences on Mac - Apple Support

Scroll down to "Full Disk Access" and follow those instructions and you should be good.

- Warren

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm chiming in to see if you took a look at the article shared by the expert above. Did it help?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines