Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder CC2022 is rendering very slow

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

i know my problem is not a new one, but its soo annoying and is blocking me in my workflow. 

Since a couple of days Media Encoder CC2022 has been rendering my compositions from After Effects very slowly. Projects that needed just a couple of minutes before now need more than an hour. And if thats not enough, my whole computer is starting to lagging when the rendering process begins.

You probably can understand that this is very annoying. 

If you need my specs: 

Nvidea RTX 3080

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Cores

64GB Ram

I hope anyone could help me with my problem.

Kind regards.

TOPICS
Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I began to have the same problem around the same time, but I've also been getting BSOD errors as well, only in complex projects. Projects that I have records of taking 2 minutes now take 2 hours. I've worked with experts and ruled out hardware issues. Nothing has helped, and it's been impacting my freelance animation work heavily. I've been on with Adobe support multiple times to no effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines