• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder crash after selecting H.264

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for Premiere Pro 13.1 as soon as I click export, it crash, with no error message, on media encoder I can select any other presets except H.264.

Reverting to the previous version resolve the issue, I just wasted hours of my life, thank you!

As a side note I use Premiere Pro from a year now, more or less, well is expensive and full of bug, the chance of crash is around 30%, so or you sell your product at a cheaper price or you provide a stable product to your clients that give you tons of money every month, I don't want to be anxious every time I have to update your products, I don't want to waste my time debugging your applications, this is not my job.

This error might be on my side but what I said is still valid, I will keep checking my system, the error disappear and appear erratically, but I am sure I don't have this problem with the previous version of PP and Media Encoder.

Faulting application name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, version: 13.1.0.193, time stamp: 0x5c9762e3

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.348, time stamp: 0xca65c822

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000faf49

Faulting process id: 0x1404

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4eb935d9b5112

Faulting application path: D:\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 2806496b-ef3e-4f2a-9a5e-d4fbc00aa538

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version    10.0.17763 Build 17763

Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB

RAM 16GB

Messaggio modificato da Emanuele Disco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi emawind84,

Sorry for the issue. I understand you are getting a crash issue with the latest version of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. You've mentioned that the issue comes with H.264 only. Have you tested other formats? ntdll.dll is a windows related error. Are your graphics card drivers updated?

I read that you have reverted to the previous version which is working fine for you. In case, you'd like us to help you with the concern, we're here to help(just need more information).

^Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have dual graphics and the Intel driver was probably too old, disabling the Intel graphic card and leaving the Nvidia from the device list fixed the issue. But I wonder why I didn't have this issue with the old version...

Now next problem Lightroom on close throws an exception but this on the next episode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling the Intel driver in my Device Manager solved my problem as well.  Thanks so much for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this. This solved my issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just logged in for the first and maybe the last time to say to you: a massive THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!!!! it's really worked for me too i have been searching for 3 months in youtube videos  for solving this issue thanks a lot man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines