• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder doesnt export complete Video after update to 2021

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since i have updated our software to the 2021 version ME, AEor PR isn't able to export a full Video in the H.264 Format. There ist allways about 10 percent missing in the final file, ist just freezes and keeps showing the last good frame until the full length of the video. I dont get an error message in the protocol and i dont do anything different than in the 2019 Version wich worked just fine.

We have three iMacs with reasonable specs and the same issue happens on all of them and it happens wether i use ME or export directly from AE or PR.

Does anyone have an Idea or sees the same Problem?

Did miss updating something else?

This doesn't make sense to me.

TOPICS
Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Would you mind testing the issue after changing the export settings?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I just had a similar problem on PC, went to render an After Effects sequence in H.264 format and it freezes with approx 10% left. In the time remaining it counts down to "0" then freezes with 10% left to completion when normally it carries on adjusting the time remaining until it finishes.

No error message or anything. This happened in the latest After Effects V18.4.1 and Media Encoder V15.4.1

This same sequence rendered fine the other day (assuming this was before Adobe cloud automatically updated the software), so I've rolled back to After Effects V18.4.0 (Build 41) and Media Encoder V15.4 (Build 42). Which with relief I'm pleased to say the sequence is rendering to completion again.

However I'm unsure if it's After Effects or Media Encoder causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines