• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

media encoder elapsed time stuck at 1 second

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a composition in after effects (29.97 fps) thats about 16 seconds long and is 1.9 mb. when I try to export with media encoder using h.264, high bitrate and maximum render quality, the progress and elapsed time get stuck at 1 second. I even tried to wait it out by letting it render overnight but there was no difference the next morning. Ive created several similar videos with the same formats and they have exported just fine. the only difference I can think of in this situation is that I used an extremely large amount of effects compared to my other videos. I would appreciate any help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update: I forgot to mention im using the latest versions of after effects and media encoder. I have figured out that the one second that is rendered of my video only consists of the first ten frames. I am going to try and change the first ten frames of my video to see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines