• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder fail & wrongly rendering ? OMG !!

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys you good ?

I am facing a stupid problem !!!! I am using character animator to do a project and I finished it so I send my project to Media Encoder to rend my project to video but lots of times Media encoder fails while rending AFTER A LONG TIME OF WAITING  and the last time which is today I was rending a video and it took me 4 hours and 36 minutes and video was rendered but when  I opened the video I saw some scenes  were mixed together and weird stuff happening and I discovered that the video wasn't rendered properly and I checked my project again in character animator to check if scenes were mixed or something but they were fine and ordered .

For God sake guys I am done with this crap and Adobe DEVELOPERS !!!! and this is my college project tell me how to fix that or should I use other programs such : Premiere Pro or After Effect to render my videos nice and smooth without failing or wrongly rendering .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?