• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Fails to Install EVERY TIME [win 10]

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10. Everytime I attempt to install Media Encoder-- it freezes at 44%. I have tried several times every day for a week. 44% every time. I've left it at 44% for hours on end. Someone help.

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Download and install , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following:

1. PC specs
  2. Version of AME installed
  3. Type of media you are attempting to encode
  4. Location of aforementioned media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that. I researched about this issue and found that sometimes if the OS updates are not installed completely then it may create issues while installing the application.

In addition to the questions asked by @Jeff Bugbee, I'd like to know if there are any updates available for your Operating System.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue. Make sure that you have all Windows updates that are available. The one thing that was causing it for me, believe it or not, was that I needed to do a clean installation of the latest Studio graphics driver from the NVIDIA website. After doing that and restarting, all was OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines