• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder freezing down, wouldn't connect to AE project

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Boy, here we go again. I made the mistake of updating to the latest Media Encoder, After Effects, etc. and my Renders start freezing again. Please Adobe, finally have a look at this. Larger projects, including audio files, crash after a certain threshold. They simply stop rendering at a certain point and all there is left to do, is to forcefully shut down the Media Encoder. When I try to re-open/re-render, the Media Encoder wouldn't even connect to projects anymore ("Connecting to project..." spins but nothing happens).

I have to restart the computer and start from the beginning only to find myself in a never ending loop (Freezes again). I assume it has something to do with RAM/cash management... I don't know, just fix it please, it's only wasting my time. Thank you

TOPICS
Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. It's a total nightmare. I ran the update because i hoped it would fix similar issues with previous versions but it gets worse with every update. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines