Windows 10 1803
Adobe ME 12.1.2
CUDA with 1x 1070 ti 3x 1080 ti
Trying to encode cineform (.mov) proxies for hundreds of interviews. Every time I set it to go, it makes it through about 3-4 of them before hanging half way through one. Never hangs on the same one twice, just restarts the queue and hangs a few encodes later. Not unresponsive, but the encoding itself is frozen. I am still able to save the queue, but as soon as I go to close the app, it completely freezes and requires shutdown via task manager. Seriously need a fix for this
- What time of footage (camera, codec, frame size, frame rate, audio channels etc.)?
- How much RAM does this system have?
- Does it happen when you use software only?
- How much drive space is available on both the C: drive as on the media drive?
- Are loading the files over a network or of a local drive?
- Mixture of footage: C300 4K mxf, A7si 4K mp4, FS7 4K mp4, FS5 4K mp4. Doesn't hang on a particular type ever, just random.
- 64GB ME is only using up to about 10-20GB at a time
- I think I've tried switching to Software only but honestly can't remember. I'll give it a go on the next hang.
- 300GB on C and haven't seen any creep in space. Footage drive is at 5TB available, These proxies should be just under 1TB
- Local drive