• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MEDIA ENCODER IS NOT WORKING

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to export my videos from AE to Media Encoder, but is not working!!!!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. It will get stuck at 00:02, 00:01, or 00:00!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no information here for anyone to help you out. We don't know what version of either piece of software you're using, what OS, what GPU you have or anything about your project.

What does "not working" mean? Do you get an error? If so, please paste the error here. 

Have you tried exporting directly from AE instead of AME as a test?

Are both your AE and AME versions up to date? 

Please provide a lot more detail so we can try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues as well. I'm using the latest version of Media Encoder. When I bring in a file and click on settings , the window opens up and the picture says Rendering. And then it crashes. It doesn't respond once I click on export settings. I've uninstalled and re-installed and it still happens. I didn't have this issue at all with the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would really be best if you started a new thread for your issue rather than piggy backing onto another one. It's difficult to troubleshoot two problems in the same thread because similar issues often have different solutions based on your system setup or software version.

I would try updating your GPU drivers, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, it works normally after rebooting.It's very disturbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines