• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Unexpected Errors / Won't Open Program

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly today, my ME no longer opens.  It loads until it reaches "Loading ImporterQuickTime.Bundle" and then prompts as an "unexpected error and cannot continue."  This is version 15.4.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Which OS do you have? Are you launching AMe directly or encoding a Premiere Pro or After Effects project through it?

Please share more details. We'll look in to this.

Regards,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having the same issue. Tried opening before Premiere Pro 22 and after and the same exact error as above. "Adobe Media Encoder Error" - Adobe Media Encoder has encountered an unexpected error and connot continue. Have tried uninstall and reinstalling. Doesn't work. Also tried uninstalling and adding Encoder 21 - it will open buy my Premiere Pro says it's not installed anywhere.

All adobe creative is up to date (2022)

Macbook Pro early 2015

Monterey v 12.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines