• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder - V22 Version Eror

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media encoder was updated to the new v22 version and now I can't make any render, it doesn't even read the Projects, it stays checked in the blue progress bar.

Please solution, I can't make any video!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting from AE 22.0.0 to Media Encoder v22 does nothing -  rendering only working within AE in the render queue. Files can be dropped into ME aftyerward, but can't export to ME from AE anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep have the same issue. Have to render in AE and then drop the .mov into ME. Totally ruins work flow though as I have to wait for AE to render out 20+ animations before I can carry on working within the programme. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens to me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I have to restart my Mac to fix it, but then it shows up after a couple of render. When I try to stop the render ME stops working and I have to force quit and restart again my Mac. I think I'm gonna disintall version 22 and go back to the previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the issue. Would you mind taking a look at this article related to the same issue? https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/after-effects-composition-export-error.html

Let us know if it helps. 

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangg

thanks for getting back to us.

I have just followed the steps in the link and it's true that AME reads the project, but it's been 3 mins since I hit play and is still reading. it's a 23 second video made out of shapes and 3 photos and masks, nothing utterly complicated to render.

It seems to me that, these past 3 years, Adobe seems more centered in releasing fast rather than releasing well. The amount of bugs I've run into the whole Adobe CC Suite since late 2017 is really worrying. I'd be very dissapointed if I were Adobe's CEO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6:50 mins as of now and still nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the above and it actually made it worse. Nothing appears in the queue at all now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? Mercury Playback Engine Software Only ... Stopping using my GPU is not a good option. Especially taking into account what is currently being paid in the market for them.
My solution was to uninstall version 2022 and stick with 2021 of ME (15.4.2) and AE (18.4.2) to be able to render.
Please fix this problem in AE and ME 2022

I appreciate your help, but Adobe should test their software before releasing it

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem after the update to v.22 (both AE - ME)

Has anyone managed to solve the problem?

I'm getting crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines