• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder video often leaves a 10-15 sec or so sound dead audio spot in the middle of video?!

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting pretty ridiculous. I'm putting together videos in Premier Pro.. often 30min to an hour or so long... everything filmed with my GoPro 10 and everything sounds great IN PREMIER. I encode the video in 4k 30 fps with adui set to AAC 48000 Hz Stereo 512 Bitrate, queue it up, and let it run.

It's big and 4k so takes a while even on my 3090/5950x PC... Finished up, no errors.. fire up the video.. sounds great, looks great... and BOOM.. I'll find a random 10-15 seconds or so dead audio spot in the middle of the video.. So... I'll check the spot in Premier.. sounds perfect, and is the same type of sound and footage as everywhere else in the video. I'll re-encode the entire thing, many more hours... and BAM... another 10-15 dead spot in another spot in the video, the spot that had a dead sound spot before, sounds fine. Wtf? I'll encode again... entire video sounds fine, no dead audio spots.

This happens in probably half of my videos and is quite frustrating and have no idea what is causing this and the many hours of lost time. Any suggestions? Thank you!

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried direct export from Premiere Pro instead of the AME queue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a special trick to do this? All I can find is File > Export > Media, which launches AME, where I configure the export and queue it up and then hit the green run button to let it do it's thing. Where do I go to do a "direct export"? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Export button instead of the Queue button.

The Queue button sends it to AME, the Export button starts export directly from Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh... I see, I will try that. I never even noticed that button next to Queue before 😄 Thank you, maybe I will have better luck with that and will try that for next video! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let us know how it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines