• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't connect to Dynamic Link Server

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading and trying about a dozen fixes from as many people/posts, non of the "fixes" seem to fix my issues. I am currently on Adobe ME 14.9, although I have installed 15.0 and back to 14.9 many times to see if versions were a reason. After sending a Comp from AE to ME the Dynamic Link Server just "loads" for up to 5 minutes and then errors out. I have tried to import directly in ME from the AE source files. I have tried to cross import into Prermier Pro as someone suggested to sort of prime the Dynamic Link Server. I have attempted to do it without internet connections. I have installed and re-installed in varying combinations PP and AE with ME versions. Granted, now that Adobe has limited the number of supported versions, the old posts the community about going back to older versions that actually work....are no longer valid.  Any help would be appreciated. This is a HUGE work hinderance. Also all three of the apps mentioned above seem to never close properly now on the latest version and I have to force quit. Super frustrating.

Computer Specs:

MacBook Pro (2019)

2.3 GHZ Intel i9

32GB RAM

Radeon Pro Vega 16 4BG Graphics Card

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue here. I just updated my payment for adobe this year, and it's very upsetting that in every after effects update there is a new surprise, some new error, and hours of work thrown away. Please give us feedback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem here for about a month already.

My issues appear when I try to export from Premiere trhough Media Encoder, it says I don't have it installed.

And the same thing appears when I try to send a clip to After Effects from Premiere. It says I have to install AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: Still no solution or fix found or provided by Adobe. Just a workaround for those struggling with this as I have. If you render directly from AE as an .MOV (since it wont let you render into the H.264/MP4 codec/container) you can then take that into ME and re-render into H264/MP4. Its not great, and actually is a pretty poor workaround but, until someone can explain this one....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines