Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't show my export from after effects

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have both, the up-to-date versions of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder, and I am currently using my MacBook pro. 

When I have finished my project, I did what I normally do, Export > export to adobe media encoder. But, when the media encoder opens nothing is shown in the queue, and if I manually place my project in the queue it says "this project can't be open" ???? I don't know what I have done wrong..? 

Exporting through Adobe Media Encoder is the only way I have found to be able to afterwards, airdrop to my phone, in camera roll. 

Would anyone be able to help me??

Thank you,

Alicia 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What specific versions of both After Effects and AME are you running (not 2020, but the actual version number from the Help menu). There is a known issue with Dynamic Link in the current version that is preventing some people from sending comps. You can either roll back to AE 17.0.5 (and the corresponding AME version), use the AE and AME public beta (both of which are very stable and I'm exclusively working with), or export a master file from After Effects (ProRes. Cineform, or DNxHR are all common master formats) and then convert that to MP4 in AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines