• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't work

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what I find most disturbing is that people have been having this problem for a while, but there is no answer from Adobe.  I need to know how to fix this, but there is no answer.  When I check out others in the community, to see if Adobe responded to them I am not seeing any response.  

Adobe people, please address this issue.

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen

We're here to help. Could you share details about this issue?

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I can't even load ME after the last update. Not loading if I choose to open directly, or when exporting from AE.

Read lots of posts searching for a solution.

Tried clean install, Adobe Cleaner tool, reset preferences...

I'm using a Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Thanks in advance for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after i updaited to 2021 version of encoder it always crashes while exporting long sequence
I cant start long exports, i have to export my timeline in 6-8 parts an import those QT´s edit them togeather and export again in one pice
wokring on Imac pro..This was not a problem in older versions. Its not my computer or my poroject.  The Encoder is broken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I just wanted to add on that since the problem began my older version does not work. I even tried to find an older version than14.9 and there is none available.  Not having Media Encoder also effects Premiere pro because I can not send anything to the Queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that you know some of the details--Which there is not much to say other than that the version 15.1, 15, down loaded okay but it will not start and that even 14.9 that was working does not work either.  Making a problem with Premier Pro, Prelude, After Effects and Photoshop.   What do you have for a solution...I see thatt I'm not alone in this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, you are not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to add on that since the problem began my older version does not work.  I even tried to find an older version 14.9 and there is none available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Pr version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your issue will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 14.28.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

like i have said before...the problem is not my computer...i had no problem with my project until 2021version of encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines