• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No slider to expand title display when adding a premiere pro sequence in Media Encoder

Participant ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe 4.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always found this very annoying, and I think I filed a feature request for this addition years ago. This is a user-to-user forum, so you should file a feature request (or search to see if there are any existing ones first) on the official AME UserVoice, then post a link here so can easily add their vote: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder

The workaround to this, though, is to browser to your project file in the Media Browser where you can expand the "Name" column's width.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know but I have found that whenever a tree apears in the prowser with too much in it it can take a lifetime to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting because they should take the same time as both panels are spinning up the Dynamic Link Server. I actually have always felt the opposite of you and don't like waiting for that little dialog to populate and prefer the Media Browser. Either way, it's annoying that there's no way to expand the column, so if you file a feature request and post the link back here, I'll happily vote on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines