• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overnight, Media Encoder no longer accepts DnxHR videos

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been exporting DNxHR videos from Divinci Resolve for the last 5 or 6 months and using media Encoder to create H264s/mp4s for vimeo and the like. I find I get nasty results exporting H264 straight from Resolve, and regardless, this work flow has been working brilliantly for me. Then today, out of nowhere, my DNxHR videos wont be accepted by ME. It says No Video and just shows a black square (if there is an audio track). If there is no audio, it simply says the codec is not accepted. Well it was yesterday!

I've tried rolling back to a previous version of encoder, but I get exactly the same results. I also cannot open the video in AE or Premiere, yet the video plays fine in quicktime player or vlc, etc.

What could be causing Adobe products to suddenly refuse a certain video codec overnight?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, Adobe. I am in the same boat, DNxHR out of resolve is a wonderful workflow, then using Adobe Media Encoder to export H264 or ProRes. All of a sudden it doesn't work. Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines