• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Partial Encodes and unable to drag & drop

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I send multiple sequences to AME from Premiere, the first one encodes properly, occasionally the second or third do, but the rest simply encode the first few seconds and then stop. Profile doesn't matter.  These are short :90 - 2:00 videos, primarily 4k A7Sii media in a 1080 timeline. No error messages in AME, though today for the first time I got a couple of Ppro headless crash reports, though no app actually crashed.

I've given up on dragging and dropping, sequences from PPro to the AME window, 2/3rds of the way through AME hangs.  This has never worked.

Six month old build:

i7830

GTX1060 6gb

64gb Gskill Ripjaws DDR4 ram

Asus gaming 7 board

SSD's for media, boot/PPro, and exports

Uninstalled and reinstalled AME, running 12.1.2

PPro is 12.0, reluctant to update as I am in the middle of a project

Disable Kaspersky before exporting.

Right now, the only way I can reliably export is one file at a time using direct export in PPro.

Help extremely appreciated, as I have a high volume of videos to export.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first guess is that since you are running different versions of AME and Premiere, it may be causing some sort of hand-over issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff, since I don't want to upgrade mid-edit, I'm going to dial AME back to 12.0 and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines