• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Persistent Problems with AME 2022

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was excited to install 2022 version of AME, but it has proved ultimately useless.

It constantly loses connection with After Effects. Folks in our department may get 2-3 renders before it stops receiving new renders in the queue. The only way that has worked for me to fix this is a full restart of the system

Additionally, even when it does receive new renders, I'd say about 80% of the time, they hang and fail within seconds to the point that AME needs to be "Force Quit" to restart the application. The only "renders" that seem to work with 2022 are converting existing video. I have to render everything in After Effects and then down-convert in AME once I have a rendered file, which pretty much makes AME useless in the end. 

I've just uninstalled 2022 and put 15.4 back on my system. Hopefully that works.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the record, I've tried cleaning the cache in bot AE and AME to resolve this and nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines