• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible way to render in 1FPS?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so all im rendering is a background with 1 hour worth of songs so i was just wondering if i could render it in 1fps to see if it could render any faster then 3 hours

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean export, not render:

What are your sequence settings and output settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My export

Cant find Sequence settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a still image in the background,I don't think that it's the video that is making it a long export.  I think it is the audio.  An hour is a lot of audio to process.

If it is not a still image, if you change the frame rate, it will be jumpy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might get a small speed bump by switching to Constant Bit Rate; however, your real challenge is that the format that you've chosen is H264.  If just a faster export is what you want, then switching to Apple ProRes MOV or GoPro Cineform MOV or Uncompressed AVI (the file will be huge) will greatly increase your export time; however, you probably want a file that you can upload to social media, correct?  You'll still have to get to MP4 then.

Is a faster computer in your budget?  For example, if you're using 1.8GHz i7 now, switching to 4.0GHz i7 should give a good speed bump.  But if you're already at 3.4GHz, then it may not be worth the cost of upgrading until six months or year from now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines