• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the final result

New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking around for a long time and I can't find any solution to this problem.

I'm making a video in After Effects CC 2019, it works good in After Effects (I can watch it without problem), but when it comes to the exporting process, in Media Encoder CC 2019, after rendering it in H.264, the parts of the video that have the adjustment layer on top look solid color white, I can hear the audio, but looks like the adjustment layer is a solid color and I can't see the video under it. However, the parts without the adjustment layer work well.

Maybe I did something wrong, one screenshot of the compostion:

Ask me more photos or questions if you need more information.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the effects or effects applied to the Adjustment Layer are not available to Media Encoder for some reason.  Is it one that's included with After Effects or is it a 3rd party effect?  For what it's worth, an Adjustment Layer is just a white Solid Layer with the Adjustment Layer Switch enabled.

So that you can have the H264 version as soon as possible, I'd go with adding the Comp to the After Effects Render Queue and rendering it at Best Settings and Lossless (the resulting movie file will be really, really large).  Assuming that that renders as you expect, add the Best Settings Lossless movie to Media Encoder as the source for the H264. 

Of course, you'll want to troubleshoot what's going on with Dynamic Link, the effect that you're using, After Effects and Media Encoder.  A clean install of everything might be the best place to start.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I also thought it was a problem of some effects, but I tried creating another project and adding a video with an empty adjustment layer on top, and the result is also the same.

Do you know what could cause the issue now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines