• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects from After Effects is not added to Media Encoder queue (v 22 on mac OS)

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a repetitive problem with sending AE compositions to ME: when I choose Composition -> Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue (or use keyboard shortcut), the composition does not appear in the ME queue. While:

- ME is launched, and if I quit it, repeating the action does launch it again, but the queue remains empty — the sent composition doesn't appear there;

- the .aep file is created in the _AME folder of the project folder each time I repeat the action.

OS reboot solves the issue for one time: I can render another compostion just once, and then I start havign the problem again.

Virtually it makes it impossible to use Media Encoder for After Effects, as each render requires OS reboot. I need to make dozens of them.

System details:

After Effects 22.0.0

Media Encoder 22.0

macOS Monterey (12.0.1)

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating AE to 22.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ae 22.0.1 and the error remains the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution to this? I have a brand new M1 Macbook Pro with the latest versions of AME and AE running and I can't add comps to AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved - Creative Cloud said After Effects was not installed (although it was). Some kind of CC error I guess. I re-installed AE and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines