• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ProRes 4444 - 16-bpc + alpha

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to export a sequence with only graphics, credits and so on. Im asked to export with the following settings: QuickTime, ProRes 4444, Render at maximum depth: 16-bpc + alpha.

At my friends mac this worked perfectly. But on my mac scroller-menu under Render at maximum Depth is simply different. I can choose between 24,32,48,6 bits, but I dont get the 16-bpc + alpha option.

Anyone?

A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the ProRes presets installed?

Adobe - Adobe Media Encoder : For Macintosh

You'd want the CC 2014.1 download for anything 2014 or newer.

Are you coming from After Effects?  For that particular output, I would render from the AE Render Queue, modifing the Lossless with Alpha Render Settings template to use Apple ProRes 4444 insetead of Animation.  The 16-bit color depth starts with the AE project settings; however, you'll see a pop-up menu for Color Depth in the Render Settings as well.  I'm not in front of AE at the moment, but will say "Trillions of Colors" and you'll also want to double-check that the pop-up menu is set to "RGB + Alpha".

That said, the AME ProRes presets for 2014 or newer have a 4444 with Alpha preset.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines